Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ticks

I had no idea that the ticks were already hatching from their awful eggs. I buttoned Emma's night gown and found one of those dreadful creatures attached to her neck. I really really don't like ticks. I got my tweezers and attempted to remove the awful insect. I was unable to get the head. After calling in Philip and many unsuccessful attempts, we left it. Emma was quite a trooper. It had to hurt. All I can find on-line about heads left in is to call your doctor. So I'll put a call in tomorrow and see what they say. I can't believe the ticks are out already. I suppose I'll need to begin the bug spray regiment!

Did I mention that I really really don't like ticks. I can't decide which are worse: ticks or fire ants. I'm thinking ticks because you can at least get a spray for your yard for the ants.

2 comments:

Buckingham Palace said...

oh gross.. I hate ticks too! The dogs get them.. thank goodness there is frontline.

Unknown said...

My poor Emma. Tell her I can remember taking or trying to remove several from her mom!!