Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Another one down

Well, it's officially summer at our house! Philip turned in his last paper and final project today. We will begin our summer vacation as soon as he arrives home...whenever that is. It is really hard to believe that we have been here almost two years. My how time goes by. When we arrived here in June, 2006, Peter was the age Emma is now and Emma is the age Ryan is now. I can't get my head around it. I don't remember them being so young.
I think this is one of my first digital pictures of the kids. It is from September of 2006. This was one of our first "pre-school" lessons.





Now, Peter is in kindergarten, reading, writing sentences, solving all the world's problem, reciting the Gospel message, making his own PB&J sandwiches and tons more.
Emma is desperately trying to do everything Peter does, sings, creates her own stories, rides a bike with training wheels, draws, occupies Ryan during "school time", is a fairly good helper in the kitchen, dresses herself, makes her bed....

I can't begin to imagine what the next two years will hold. My babies are growing up and I haven't even mentioned Ryan!

No comments: