Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Recycled wheels

For Christmas, Emma's got a great new bike from her grandparents. She was so excited to be like her brother and get to ride it! When we got home and tried it out, it was a bit too big for her to maneuver. I was hoping that she would grow into it over the winter and be able to get on and off it with out help and ride it. She definitely grew over the winter but not quite enough for the bike. The other day, I was looking at her bike and Peter's and realized that Peter's was smaller than hers. I sat Emma down, and talked to her about the possibility of switching bikes until she grew into hers. She was all for it and said, "mommy isn't that sharing!". I then talked to Peter about the plan and he was all for it as well. I made sure he understood that this was for a season.

Emma is as happy as a clam! She is able to get on and off Peter's bike by herself, she can ride up and down the drive way and is off like lightning.


No comments: