Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Stroller Envy

OK- so one of the things that I have consistently enjoyed during my time in London has been the strollers! I should say 'buggies'. I can't get over how cool they are. Instead of just observing them from afar, I figured out that I needed to get close enough to figure out who the maker is. I discovered two of my favorites.
My number 1:
Quinny
Seeing how this particular stroller is like $ 200, I don't think we'll be picking one up before we leave the UK.

My number 2:
Maclaren
This one is about $230.00. I am still trying to figure out where these moms find these strollers because I haven't even seen any stores that sell baby stuff.

The coolest stroller that I've seen (from a distance) is a double decker stroller. Seriously, there's one baby on top and one directly under! That's cool. I haven't found out the manufacture of that one yet but I know that I definitely am not in the market for one of those!

1 comment:

Christie, Logan, and Asher said...

We are getting this Maclaren http://www.albeebaby.com/maclaren-quest-sport-2008-stroller-brown-blue.html for Asher as soon as it comes back in stock. I think I told you one time how much I hated the cheapy umbrella that we have. This one is supposed to be awesome.