Saturday, May 31, 2008

redeeming my honor

After that Peanut pasta pastas. I knew I had some redeeming to do.

All this time I've been married to my darling husband, I thought the only pasta he liked was angel hair. I knew he would tolerate other kinds but only when he felt it needed to be eaten out of respect for the host. While we were in London, at the grocery store, I learned that he likes Penne and spiral pasta. I was excited to learn this because it opened up a whole new category of foods to add to my repertoire. I searched allrecipes for some pasta dishes and I landed on this one Southwest Vegetarian Pasta .

We tried it last night for dinner and it turned out very good. We are going to finish off the leftovers for dinner tonight and I think it will taste even better tonight. It had chili powder and cumin in it and those seasonings always taste better the next day.

Here's the picture courtesy allrecipes!

No comments: