Wednesday, May 7, 2008

24 hours

Here I am with 24 hours and 30 minutes until we hope to be heading down the driveway on our way to the airport. Am I packed...the most popular question? Not even close. So what have I been doing while my suitcases remain in the closet? This morning we headed to Walmart at 8am. I spent more than my weekly goal on groceries on stuff. Then we headed to a strawberry farm to pick strawberries and celebrate the 4th birthday of our good friend. Then we had lunch, are making a birthday cake and printing out all the things I need to bring along. Oh- and most importantly posting a blog! I have one more load of laundry in the dryer then I hope to begin packing. The weather channel is predicting temp. in the upper 60s-70s. That's warmer than I expected so I'm going to have to rethink my clothes....

Emma discovered only yesterday that she likes strawberries!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Have so much fun. London is a great city with SO much to see and do. Glad you are taking some day trips. Can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it on your blog when you return!