Monday, May 12, 2008

Speaker's Corner

Yesterday we spent the afternoon in Speaker Corner and then attempted to walk the park to see Kenningston Palace. Our trusted tour guide, Mindy, assured us it wasn't a long walk. After walking for a good 45 minutes we were only half way there. I'll admit I did direct us down the not so direct path through the park. We abandoned the walk in search for the tube stop so we could meet Mindy in Chinatown for dinner. Mindy did admit that she had only run the loop around the park....
You can see some pictures from the day on Philip's blog.

3 comments:

Mandy Leigh said...

i love the updates! keep em' coming! So glad to hear the trip is wonderful!

Buckingham Palace said...

agree with Mandy.. love the updates! has Philip been enjoying the Guinness?

Unknown said...

I have to insist that it is not a long walk! I've run from High Street Kensington and made my way to Speakers Corner and back. I think the jet lag was still in effect :) Thanks again for all the dinners and scooby snacks!