Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Emma is 4

Today is Emma's birthday. My little girl is 4. I won't go into all the reminiscencing of her delivery, being shocked to have had a girl....It's been so fun to have a daughter. We went all out for her big day. The day actually started last night when we had a cookout with some old friends and my parents.Since we had cake last night, we had to have candles and sprinkles in her requested banana pancakes.
She was blessed to recieve several gifts this year. I am thankful that her summer closet is now fully stocked, she has some new toys (girly things), summer shoes and a swimsuit. Oh, and an umbrella- she's officially a big girl! As soon as we came home, she put all of her new things away. (With out me asking her to do it!)
Peter took this last picture-

1 comment: