Friday, December 28, 2007

Our little buddy

That has been our affectionate title for Ryan for a while now that and "our friendly monster". Everyone always says that nobody had more pictures in their baby book than the first child. In Ryan's case, I know that's probably the case because he's our first baby with a digital camera and well the "digital images" are on the memory stick not in the album. So I thought I should put together a little scrapbook for him.

I am not sure that the book I'm currently reading, "Managers of the Home" would approve of the last hour I've spent playing with Smilebox and my pictures. Maybe this should qualify as a "hobby".

Click to play Ryan
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook - it's easy!

1 comment:

Buckingham Palace said...

smilebox is very cool! I will need to try this!