Monday, December 10, 2007

Pictures...hopefully



My dad was preparing one of his famous cherry pies when Emma found him in the kitchen. She loves to bake and she loves to help! She loved helping Poppop bake his pie!



The first day we were at my parents, Ryan screamed in terror when either of the cats came near him. The fear quickly faded and he became midly obsessed with them. He wsa constantly wanting to "play" with them, watch them, chase them, find them and of course Roar at them. I think if he didn't roar so much the cats would have warmed up to him a bit more. This is Ryan and Mickey!

This was our outing at the beach. I really took this picture for Philip because I thought he'd be proud that they were wearing their boots at the beach. I didn't realize that Emma's eyes were shut until just now. With all the technical difficulties I've been having....I'm thankful to have the picture!
The boots were actually great. They were able to stay pretty dry while still being able to jump in the puddles.

No comments: