Friday, December 21, 2007

We're home!

For those of you who are following our recent trip away, we are home. The kid campers are now warm, clean, dry and asleep and Philip is here as well but he's a little sore from sleeping on the gravel! I have the first load of laundry complete with more to come tomorrow. I might even venture out to the laundry-mat to have the sleeping bags cleaned. There was a "flood" that occurred last night when they discovered that their tent wasn't as waterproof as they thought. Maybe next year Uncle Pete will bring the camouflage- waterproof mats for everyone.

So far the stories that I've heard sound like they had a blast. We'll get some pictures posted as soon I get them from Uncle Pete. I can tell that after 2 and a half days in the woods and lots of fun with their father and uncle, Peter and Emma will need to have a little bit of "refining"!

No comments: