Friday, December 28, 2007

Catching up on the past

Thanks to some great detective work by Circuit City and the persevering spirit of my wonderful husband, I am now officially back in business and better than ever! They were able to figure out the problem with Philip's laptop/my adapter and I can post all the pictures I want now. Even better than fixing Philip's computer, is the new church computer that Philip has installed. A good friend of mine introduced me a while back to "smilebox". This is my first time using it as I thought a slide show of the pictures unseen was appropriate. Smilebox was really cool and if I really figure it out you might see more links to come. Enjoy and get ready for some more pictures!

Click to play remembering+the+past
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

No comments: