Monday, December 17, 2007

camping time

We leave tomorrow to head to Charlotte for the first leg of the camping trip! I just checked the weather. It's definitely going to be cold but thankfully not rain in the forecast. So everyone PRAY for them as often as you think of it!!!

Have I mentioned yet what Ryan and I will be doing during this time?
While the campers will be toasting marsh mellows and making smores, we will be baking Christmas cookies.
While the campers will be eating MREs (meals ready to eat that Uncle Pete will provide courtesy his military connections), I will be dining with the ladies of the Chryst family at PF Cheng and Ryan will be bonding with his Puppa.
While the campers will be roughing it in the wilderness and exploring the sites of the Appalachian trail, Ryan and I will be visiting friends, shopping and being spoiled.

I'm not sure who's in for more of a treat the campers or the city folk.

No comments: