Thursday, July 31, 2008

Day 4

I have to admit I have been a little bit on the grouch side today. I am just tired and unmotivated. I think it mostly has to do with going to bed late because I got to talk to my hubby on the phone for like an hour last night! Then I needed to finish up some things for a Bible study that I was having today and I of course had to read a few more pages of my new book. So mostly, it's just being tired. I was planning to go to the pool for our morning activity but since I was being unmotivated I opted for an hour of cartoons and playing at the church.
It's currently raining and to tell you the truth I wouldn't be sad if Peter's soccer practice was cancelled.
Peter has recently discovered a kids' cook book that I had since middle school. After his rest time, he asked can I find a muffin recipe to make for snack. Trying to be a little more motivated I agreed. No muffins but we did find caramel corn. It's cooling in the kitchen. It will be a nice snack while they watch their movie for the afternoon. We also have dinner plans tonight so I don't have to cook.
Tomorrow, we will have a busy morning with a check up for Emma, play date with home school group and a promised lunch at McDonald's. Mostly, we'll just be biding time until Hubby comes home.

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Andrew's leaving next week for a M trip to Canada and I'm already getting sad!

Luckily I can go to my parents with O for a few days to get some help--- I'm glad I only have one! She's enough to wear me out on her own!

Unknown said...

Honey, you are doing great. You can't be 100% all the time or your friends couldn't be your friends and hang with perfection!!!
You are the greatest, motivated or not! Mom

Mandy Leigh said...

i agree with your mom...you're the greatest! looking forward to some good catching up face-to-face sometime soon. LOVE and MISS YOU!