Sunday, June 29, 2008

party foul

I am almost a bit too embarrassed to write this but well I just have to. We had a major party foul at the pool last night. We were all swimming, having a great time and then all of a sudden I see what looks like Emma puking. Oh no! She was swimming with in arms reach of Philip (thank God) so he grabbed her and retained most of the puke. I grabbed Ryan and the lifeguard and our good friend went to work cleaning up. They assured me that this happens "all the time" and it's no big deal. I offered to help clean it up.
So maybe that was why she didn't eat her dinner and said her tummy hurt. But I promise she didn't act sick! We did stay at the pool for a little bit longer and then ventured home. Unfortunately, she continued to throw up and even Peter threw up when we got home. I have no idea where they got this bug from but it's not supposed to happen in the summer!

No comments: