Sunday, June 15, 2008

getting close

I guess if I want to break the 1000 hit mark I need to start posting something worth reading! However, I don't have much worth posting as of right now....but let me think....

The kids and I arrived home about 30 minutes earlier than Philip on Saturday afternoon. We both had a good time away but were thankful to be home and together again. We headed to the pool after an early dinner. I was hanging with Ryan on the steps trying to entice him into the pool. He wasn't interested until he decided the diving board was calling his name. I was skeptical that he would actually do it so I walked over with him to the board. He had his floaties on and Philip was in the water below the board. I walked behind him holding his hands. Without a moment of hesitation he walked right off and I dropped him into the water. His floaties worked really well because his hair didn't even get wet!
He loved it and was ready to do it again. I wasn't so I was diverted his attention to jumping into the shallow end.
I'll have to try to get a picture of this!

2 comments:

Mollie said...

J said he could write a script that would just keep refreshing your page to make you get to 1000 quicker! ;o ) Better jump on it before P does!!

Tracy said...

Hi! Oh, it is so good to be in touch again and to read your blog now- I have lots of reading and catching up to do! Your three are GORGEOUS! Let's keep in touch!