Thursday, September 18, 2008

Picture

I've been thinking about this picture that I just took. The one that my talented hubby turned into my header! I love it. It just so accurately portrays the kids and where they are today!Emma- sweet, smiling, stands nicely, girly, motherly
Ryan- HAM, does whatever he can to make his siblings laugh at him, full of personality but yet willing to settle down and hold hands and has a toy just like his brother
Peter- compliant with a smile,a funny face and holding something that flys.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ryan reminds me so much of his Uncle Pete! They all are so cute, and we miss them so much. So, I guess we will get to see all of you in a couple of weeks at the wedding!!

Sheila said...

cute!

Mandy Leigh said...

the only thing wrong with that CUTE picture is...the Duke stuff...

:)