Tuesday, September 2, 2008

He's going

Philip is actually going to the Chiropractor tomorrow (Thursday). He is only doing this because I want him to. I have a lot of pull right now because well if he wants to wear socks, if he wants to go anywhere in a car, if he drops something and wants it - he needs to be nice to me! I think you get the picture. So please pray for him. His appointment is at 9am. He's never been to a chiropractor and we're not really sure what to expect. I just want to make sure that we do everything possible to get his back healed.

4 comments:

Philip said...

yeah, that guy is really tough

Buckingham Palace said...

how did it go?

Mandy Leigh said...

yes, how did it go for the tough guy?! back pain is horrible (from what I hear, that is)

KF said...

Glad you're better, Brother! See you Monday night.