Friday, November 9, 2007

Pilgrimage!

Watch out Fayetville; here comes 6500 youth and adults to party hard this weekend. I am 30 minutes away from my first ever youth chaperone trip. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. My parents arrived last night and are geared up to watch the kids for the weekend. We have chili in the crock pot, special projects have been started, a hike in the woods, school time with granny and a special hour of cartoon time this morning all that in just half a day. I hope my parents are up for a non-stop weekend.

So please pray- for Philip and I....for the kids on the trip. It is in all seriousness a wonderful opportunity for the kids to make decisions about their relationship with Christ. A great time for me to start relationships with the kids and other chaperones!
Pray for my parents and the kids....enough said!

Details will follow.

No comments: