Monday, February 18, 2008

Ryan's hair cut

Philip has always cut Peter's hair so he carried on the tradition with Ryan. I can't remember exactly when we cut Ryan's hair for the first time but it was a long time ago. We've been talking for like 6 wks about him needing a hair cut. I was holding my breath that someone would pop into our house that could scissor cut his hair. Philip only uses the electric razor which means very short hair.
So today we bit the bullet and Philip took out the shears. Say goodbye to "hippie boy" and hello to Peter with blond hair.

Click to play Ryan's hair cut
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ryan - Congrats on your haircut - yoursuch a big boy now. I'm also happy to hear about the allergy tests

Peter - I'm so sorry to hear about your accident. It sure doesn't feel good to get hurt, right? Hopefully you will feel better soon.

Love you all - Gram

Buckingham Palace said...

nice job on the hair Philip! I tried using the scissors on Pol's hair once... it wasn't pretty, but sometimes you have to take one for the team.