Friday, February 8, 2008

Good news from the big city

Ryan had his one year check-up with the Allergist on Thursday. Dr. LaForce's office is in Chapel Hill so I took advantage of the drive into the big city. We left early and headed to Target and then stopped at Toys R Us. It has seriously been 6 months since I've been to Target. The one that is closest to us is 50 minutes away. I had forgotten how much I like Target and how much better it is than Walmart.

The news from Dr. LaForce was excellent. After 2 skin tests, Ryan appears to have grown out of the egg allergy. His milk allergy is still present but definitely mild. I will take Ryan somewhere to have some blood drawn to confirm the negative egg and get a base line for the milk. I am very thankful for this! Because his milk allergy is mild, I the Dr. said I could "experiment" with foods that have been baked with milk.

No comments: