Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Great Husband Award

Philip certainly wins the award this week. I began feeling the effects of a "cold" arising on Saturday and Sunday I was really in full swing of a "cold". Philip had heard of a concert happening at Duke on Sunday afternoon and was interested in going. I was however not interested in doing anything other than staying on the couch and hopefully reading my book, The Island. He decided to take all the kids to the concert and eat dinner on campus. He packed them up a 3:30 and headed to Durham. I can't remember the last time that I was home alone. I kept thinking that I heard little feet stirring or thinking somebody is bound to wake up from their nap soon. It was really great. I finished my book and got a good dose of quiet peaceful - DeAnne time.

No comments: