Thursday, February 4, 2010

guess who

So it's Nathan again! I am thinking that 7 months is Nathan's time to shine. He seems to be full of new tricks every time I turn around. Maybe I should say, every time I get another video uploaded. This one is from last week.
It is so helpful when babies learn how to feed themselves Cheerios! It has taken Nathan about 3 weeks to get the hang of it. However, that also means that now he puts every dropped crumb, piece of dirt, Lego and whatever his little fingers can get a hold of into his mouth. I'm glad I captured a few more of those sweet kisses. He hasn't been doing them lately. However, he has learned yet another trick....stay tuned!

1 comment:

Mollie said...

I LOVE that look when they are so proud of themselves and look to see if you saw it too!