Saturday, February 20, 2010

Open fire

Somehow I was able to talk Philip into starting a fire and roasting hot dogs for dinner. The weather was just too beautiful to spend inside.
I haven't written much lately about my older three children. I have been awed lately by the questions these 3 can throw my way.
Ryan asked me first thing in the morning (6:45am), "Mommy how did the people who didn't like Jesus put the nails in his hands?".


Emma asked me, "Mommy how do we give up everything we have? You know like Jesus told the disciples to give up all they had to follow him. How do we do that?".
Peter has been a bit more practical. "What should we give up for lent? Maybe my comic books, maybe peanut butter and jelly? You know I don't like those. Nathan should really give up peas; he loves green peas.".

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow what questions you have to answer...that's great!!