Friday, February 5, 2010

More snow...

There's only about two reasons why I was glad to see more snow when I looked out the window this morning. One reason is purple and the other is navy!
It may have been a bit of a hasty decision but I searched the Lands End website for snow boots four days ago. I happened upon a pair at a children's consignment shop about 3 years ago. They have been passed from Emma to Ryan and are still in great shape. I bit the bullet and bought her and Ryan a pair for this year and next and perhaps the next! They arrived in a huge box yesterday. Just in time for another snowy day. I am laughing at myself as I listen to the snow hit against the window. When it started snowy this morning, I told them, "It won't be as much snow as it was last week." Funny- I said that before and we ended up with 10 inches. It's been 1 hour since I said that and the roads are completely white. Maybe one day I'll learn! Roxboro is definitely snow country.

No comments: