Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Nathan...again

So, I'll admit I've been on a bit of a Nathan kick lately. However, I've been meaning to try to capture him on video for a while now. He is beginning to spend some time on "all 4s". I have begun to warn the children that life will change very soon. In their world that means - no more legos on the floor...
About a week ago, we noticed that Nathan would make this "kissing sound". This is Ryan and I trying to entice him into making it. We worked hard to only get 1 little pucker( at about 13 seconds). Watch closely...

Last night, I heard Nathan crying at about 11:30pm. I went to check on him and he was sitting up. Poor guy; I don't think he knew what to do with himself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree, He sure is a sweetie pie, but... I guess all of them were. Got to love my babies for me!