Friday, October 23, 2009

Family Fun day

Today's family day was spent at the Fair!!! This year we brought along reinforcements. I was so thankful that my Aunt Carolyn was able to join us. She was Nathan's personal assistant. He hardly knew what to do with himself having an adult all to himself. We like getting there early so we don't have to fight the crowds and can enjoy the exhibits without having to wade through gobs of onlookers.
One of Philip's favorite fair foods is a hand dipped corn dog. The day has to begin with one.
This year we bought advanced ride tickets. The kids had the chance to ride lots of rides, well at least lots from my perspective!
Nathan got to enjoy his first Fair with a free diaper from Huggies! We entered the drawing to win 6 months of free diapers. I think he liked it.

Here's pictures from Fair 2008 and 2007

1 comment:

Buckingham Palace said...

I love the way Peter is looking at Philip in the corndog picture. very adoring. so cute!