Monday, October 15, 2007

The unforgetable Fair!

We took off first thing this morning for our 2nd annual Chryst family fair day. We've been talking about this with the kids for a while so the anticipation was quite hight. Since I grew up a few miles from the fair grounds, going to the State fair was an annual event for me. Being able to go as a family now is quite special for me!


Peter was able to try out the first ever working model of a ship crane. Some men who work at the ports in Wilmington created the model!







We had a hard time deciding which rides to go on. We got them tickets for 2 rides each. So this was their second choice. It's a bit hard to see but Peter and Emma are both holding little stuffed cows. They won them at the fishing pond. Unfortunately, Peter's made it all the way to the van and then I somehow lost it at that point. I'm not quite sure yet how I will reconcile this because he is very upset that his cow is gone....





Emma in the National Guard tank!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, the fair! What fun. Maybe we'll make a trip next year.