Tuesday, October 20, 2009

the crud

Well, I'm here writing in the midst of the crud! I'm so ever thankful that it's not the flu. We seem to be on wave #2 of the crud (with a low fever). Peter started us out last week just in time for Philip to head out of town on his Walk to Emmaus retreat! So not only was I going solo for about 4 days, I had one sick. In retrospect...having Peter on the couch for 2 days wasn't all that bad. Am I horrible for just saying that?
About two weeks ago, Nathan starting rolling over! I often forget to just let him lie on the floor so he doesn't get much practice. I'm kinda afraid he might get run over if I'm not sitting with him. I need to post a guard!
The morning that Philip was leaving for school and then Emmaus, he lovingly got the exercise saucer out of the attic. I am so glad he did because Nathan really likes it!
Nathan had the fever for about 12 hours but that's it! He still has a runny nose but who knows; it could be teeth!??
Emma and Ryan are now down on the couch. I'm hoping they recover as quickly as Peter did. We have plans to go to the Fair on Friday!

No comments: