Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What is to come

So "I reconnected with a friend of mine from high school on facebook". How many times have I said that lately! Anyway, Kate and I went to youth group together. Both of our families moved away from Raleigh so I haven't seen her since I graduated. Although, she's and I are now back in the Triangle. She was gracious enough to photograph our family on Sunday. We met her on the grounds outside of Duke Chapel for our session. I have been hemming and hawing over clothes for the kids for about 2 weeks. I didn't want to spend a fortune but I wanted us to look coordinated. I will do things a lot differently next year. Let's just say, I'm thinking that Land's End may be my friend for coordinating infant through boys sizes along with a matching dress.

I digress, she posted two "teasers" on my facebook page. They are amazing. I can't wait to see the rest this week. I'll be sure to share when I get the album. I'm thinking that Christmas shopping is all wrapped up!

No comments: