Monday, January 12, 2009

More Boone fun

I have neglected to post a few more photos from some of the great fun we had on vacation. Personally, I think I have finally readjusted to life after the holidays and post vacation. We still have some decorations to put in the attic but life is heading towards the new year!

This picture is from a hike Philip took the two older kids on following church on Sunday. Peter had been requesting that they hike down the cliff that our neighborhood was on. So they walked to the end of the road and began their descent. About 2 hours later, my phone rings from Philip and he calmly states, "We have hiked down the cliff and come to a road. I'm thinking it's HWY 105 but could you check." I found the address they were near and indeed it was 105. I told him I would be there shortly to pick them up. He said, "Oh- can you give us a while. We just found a creek we need to play in!".
It was a dirty but fun hike for all.

No comments: