Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sick

Hello all of you fans of DeAnne's blog. I wanted to slip in a little note telling you that DeAnne is sick, sick, sick. It is pitiful how sick she is. She so sick that I don't know if she could get sicker. She is just plain ole' sick. Wow, she really is sick.
I'm not going to tell you about all the gory details of how sick she is. But, I do have to tell you that the kids have really chipped in around the house. Peter has taken on the responsibility of teaching everyone in the house what to do and what not to do (including myself). Emma pretty much oversees all of Ryan's behavior--and continuously reports to me how he now is playing with knives, he is leaning out of open windows and he has let wild animals roam around the house. Ryan's major responsibility is to make sure that he gives Emma plenty of material to report back to me about (kind of like the stock market and politicians [especially those in NY]). My job is to make sure this seamless process runs like a well-oiled machine. And as you can see---this is a piece of cake.
Speaking of cake---yesterday was Ryan's 2nd birthday.
Now I will tirelessly get back to the responsibility at hand of working over the finer details of evangelism by producing a well executed and finely tuned paper on Baptism, Conversion and Morality.
Blessings to you all as we live with our Lord through this next week. May we remember that the trial, whippings, beatings, false accusations, thorns, blood, lies, mockings, abandonment and death were for our sins and should have been our punishment. Now let us live into that resurrected life---that is found in Christ Jesus our Lord.

1 comment:

Buckingham Palace said...

DEANNE! You are still sick! I am so sorry! I was sick for only five days and I though life was over. I can't image having 3 kids and being out of commission! Hope you get back to the world of healthiness soon!