Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm Back

I am a little hesitant to say but I am actually feeling much better! I think it just took a trip to the Dr. to get my body back in motion. As my darling husband graciously explained I have been a bit under the weather. It seems as if our family had that nasty 2 week virus that included fever, head stuff and stomach stuff. I went to the doctor today b/c my ear had been aching and I thought it might be an ear infection. However, she said my ears looked clear but my nose was quite stuffy. She gave me a prescription for an antibiotic and some samples of some nasal spray. I have decided to do the nasal spray and hold off on the antibiotic. I am feeling better and I just don't know what I think about the whole antibiotic thing!

The kids and I were scheduled to go to Charlotte to spend some time with my family by marriage. I prayed last night before I went to bed that God would make it clear to me what my decision should be about this trip. He answered that prayer with a 1am wake up from my darling Peter who told me that, "I just threw up in my bed". So I cleaned him up and said to the Lord, "Did you have to be this clear?!". Emma has a slight fever and a case of tummy aches so it is best that we stay here and hopefully rid ourselves of this nasty virus.

I did pick up a bottle of Lysol disinfectant spray at the drug store but how exactly do you disinfect your entire house? Any suggestions???

No comments: