Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A new day

It's a little after 7am this morning and my heart is just truly thankful. I am thankful that I got up around the time my alarm went off and I am thankful that I sat down and read from my Bible this morning. This morning I read (randomly) from the book of Micah and I was just impressed with the awesomeness of God's word. I know I take for granted the fact that I own a book that has God's word to me in it. I was just thinking about how many people out there and around us that may not even have a Bible or have one but don't read it. We as believers are so fortunate to have the Words of the Lord at our finger tips.
I am also thankful to be up this early and to not have any little ones up with me so my thoughts can go uninterrupted for a bit as I just think and pray.
I am just thankful this morning and I wanted to share.

I also wanted to share a blog that I have been following for about two months. It's the story of a family that has really moved me to think more about the goodness of God, His Grace and the outpouring of His faithfulness in the midst of hard times.

http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/

If you haven't seen this blog yet, I would scroll down a bit to the Monday post titled "Fast Track". You will get a summary of their life there.

I hear a door opening....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so proud and grateful and thankful that God gave us such awesome daughters and moms and wives!!! Mom