Sunday, March 16, 2008

Getting back

Well, it seems we went off again and I forgot to report our travels!! We spent the last week with my parents at the beach and the week prior to that at home sick! It seems that we all caught something when we were in West Virginia. My family was sick (excluding Philip), my sister and her kids (excluding husband)and kids, my mom and maybe my dad-jury's still out on him....It was rough. Somehow the men in our family got the healthy way out this time. I haven't been that sick in 5 years. Needless to say that week was a wash! The week at my parents was great but we were still recovering from sicknesses. Peter and Ryan experienced the brunt of the sickies this week.
I am so thankful to be home in Roxboro and I am praying that we are finished with being sick. I am so tired of wiping snotty noses and searching high and low for tissues!!

Philip took some pictures of one of our beach afternoons
Click to play spring break
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a postcard - it's easy!

No comments: