Sunday, January 27, 2008

smiles

 


I noticed a recent comment that I have not had any pictures posted lately. Since Emma's been on the couch for the last 3 days and it's been way to cold to do anything outdoors or worthy of photography, I took the opportunity of being dressed for church as a time for a quick snap shot. They all happened to be matching which is a plus. I actually would have blended in nicely with my "outfit" but then nobody was around to take the picture for us and setting up the tripod was just way too much for for this occasion.

Emma seems to be on the road to recovery and nobody else seems to have gotten the bug. Hopefully, we will have a fun week and maybe some picture worthy adventures!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Buckingham Palace said...

i think i am in love with Ryan's outfit.