Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bubbles

The last few weeks have been rather full here at home. We are settling into a good routine with our school work. I'm sure that it will all change very soon. It always seems to work that way at least. I'm not sure why sitting in water is more exciting than sitting on the carpet (and chewing on toys) but Nathan loves the tub. When I bring him in to the bathroom and he sees the tub full of water he practically jumps out of my arms.
I don't particulary enjoy this age and the bath tub. I'm thankful that he has a few older siblings that can keep an eye on him in the tub.
I may be biased but he sure is a cutie!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree, he is a cutie!!! Jane Ramsey LOVES the bathtub, too.

Unknown said...

Nathan just has to wait for Granny to get there and then the playtime will begin!

Mollie said...

You are biased, but you're also right! A lot of moms are biased and are wrong. Ha ha! What a sweet boy! John LOVES the bath, too.