Monday, November 2, 2009

Mondays

I have yet another confession to make: I like Mondays. I'm actually a bit tempted to say that I love Mondays. For me they bring a fresh beginning, a renewed vision and a return to structure and routine. I have found myself just really enjoying Mondays. We seem to really get a lot accomplished in the home on Monday. I'm excited (and not tired) about what's to come for the week. Here's a picture I snapped this morning.
People often ask how school is going since Nathan's been born. I typically respond that now it's a piece of cake compared to what it will be like when he becomes mobile!
Peter's collecting rocks.
Emma's cutting out pictures of unicorns for a book we're writing together.
Ryan's trying to stay out of trouble
Nathan's chewing on his toys! What could be better on a Monday morning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amen! God loves hard workers!! You go girl!