Saturday, November 7, 2009

Family Friday

This week we decided to head to downtown Raleigh to visit the NC History museum. It's been a long time since we've visited and the kids have never been. I was glad we got there right when the museum opened. We were able to get through the majority of the exhibits before the hoards of school children arrived.

After we finished the museum we had a snack and then headed to Applebee's for lunch! Yes, I gave my kids a snack right before lunch. It was a beautiful day to spend in Raleigh and with the family.
After our lunch, we headed to Cary for a visit with my grandparents. It was a fun day.

1 comment:

tduncan said...

Yay! I'm so glad you made it and that you had a beautiful day. What did the kiddos think? I can imagine that Peter was in heaven, but I may be wrong.