Monday, September 7, 2009

Wedding bells

Our weekend was filled with all the festivities of a wedding. Our dear friend Mandy and her fiance' Devon, decided to get married in Roxboro! Philip preformed the ceremony. Our home was center stage for the bride and all her ladies to be getting ready. I was so glad to be right in the middle of everything- surrounded by great joy, wonderful friends and endless love. I'm so thankful that my parents were able to arrange a slumber party for the oldest two so Philip and I could really spend time with everyone. I'm apart of what's called "the appgirls". There are seven of us that graduated from ASU together. We have intentionally decided that we want to continue our friendship for many many years. This wedding was a reunion for us appgirls. I can't believe that this is the only picture I took from the whole weekend!

2 comments:

Buckingham Palace said...

i do not have any pics either! I need to get the one of all of us. I guess Logan would have some good ones!

Mollie said...

:o O