Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hanging in...

Peter was able to spend the morning with his Cub Scout troop fishing at Mayo Lake. The rest of us hung around the house doing well, house stuff! Emma and I made a book. Ryan played with puzzles and Nathan hung in there with us. Literally!
OK, so Emma only held him in the sling just a little longer than it took me to take these pictures and look at herself in the mirror! Thankfully Nathan is such a happy little guy that I don't have to worry about finding a way to carry him around all day. He's content to be in the bouncy seat, swing on lying on the couch.
Nathan is truly a champ! He has slept 11 hours straight for the last 3 days. I am so excited about this. He hasn't slept quite so good during the day but I'm hoping it will all level itself out in the next few weeks. I can't believe the little guy is now 3 months old. He is such a sweetie.

No comments: