Monday, June 22, 2009

Week 1

Nathan has been truly such a gift to our family. He is all snuggles and cuddles. He doesn't mind who holds him whether it's Peter, Emma, Ryan, myself, his daddy or occasionally someone else might get a chance. Needless to say he isn't at a loss for touch! Everyone seems to be adjusting well. I do know that I am totally in the honeymoon stage as I have yet to face the challenges of 3 children and 1 infant on my own. Thankfully, I won't have to do that for a little while still.
Here are just a few photos that we have snapped along the way!
One of these days Philip was actually getting a chance at holding Nathan when Ryan asked to have a turn. Philip politely denied his request. Ryan said to me, "Mommy, you need to grow another baby in your tummy so I can have that one".
At this point, most people think Nathan looks just like Ryan!

No comments: