Tuesday, June 9, 2009

2 days

As the kids and Philip are playing outside, I thought I would take a moment to chronicle my progress! I am definitely in what pregnancy books categorize as "pre labor". I am thankful to at least be feeling the switch from normal 3rd trimester issues to those that can be tied in with preparing for labor. My spirits are good (for the most part) as I have decided to not let fear and anxiety control me. We sang a wonderful song, Let our words be few, Sunday morning that has resonated in my heart ever since. (Our band did a much better job....!)
"'Cause when we see you we find strength to meet the day
In your presence all our fears are washed away."

So as we wait for this little one to join us on the outside, I pray that I can truly rest in Lord.

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Yay! I can't wait to see your newest little one!

Jennifer said...

Praying for you!! Love ya!!

Jen Dismuke said...

I know you are so ready! Were the other kids overdue? Can't wait to meet the newest Chryst!