Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Advice...

In case any of you reader's out there are pregnant, I have a bit of advice for you. You see it was Monday morning and I had a clear calendar. I knew that after having been blessed with a week of grandparents that I needed to have something to fill our morning. Two ideas popped into my head; swimming pool or picking strawberries.
I quickly dismissed the pool. I have no maternity bathing suit so I would be relying totally on the lifeguard to save my children should they choose to do something foolish. Our life guards are great but the anxiety it would cause wasn't worth it!
I opted for Strawberries.
Let me just break it down for you:

38 weeks & 3 days + 1 hour of squatting = 2 very sore legs

The strawberries were really great and probably the last ones for the season. I will certainly savor every bit as I waddle to the refrigerator to get them!

1 comment:

Mollie said...

Was that a hint about the bathing suit? As time got closer for this trip, I was like...hmmm...I think I'll wear that to MB! :) I promise to get it in the mail next week.

I am praying for a safe delivery and that every detail falls into place smoothly!