Saturday, June 6, 2009

Preoccupation projects

Well, the waiting game has officially started. It's those "any time; any day" now place that can be the most excruciating stage of pregnancy. So I've done just about all the nesting that I care to do. I've waxed the kitchen table, scrubbed the toilets (I mean really scrubbed to remove that frustrating hard water ring), cleaned the kitchen cabinets, wiped down walls, packed our bags and put in the car seat. Now I think I shall just succumb to the waiting game. It feels as if my body is playing tricks on me so I think it's best if I just don't listen any longer until I get hit by a ton of bricks. Until the ton of bricks hit me, I will strive to enjoy this time! On a more exciting note, we have finally saved enough money to buy a new fancy camera. It probably won't get here until June 11th which in itself might be reason enough to want to wait it out!

No comments: