Monday, May 25, 2009

Pool Time


The long awaited opening of the pool came this weekend. We couldn't let opening weekend pass us by without a quick trip. The rain was spotty, the clouds were heavy and we knew the water would be cold. Philip was a trooper and headed into the waters with the young ones.
I was quite impressed with how well the kids did in the water. Peter took right up where he left off. He was swimming confidently with strokes and jumping in the deep end. Emma joined in after her big brother with floaties, swam all around and even jumped off the diving board many times. Her swimming legs aren't quite there yet but it won't take long.
It took Ryan a while before he braved the waters of the deep end. After spending some time in the baby pool with Emma, he got right in the big pool and floated all over. I realized quickly that I will have my hands full if I ever try to attempt going to the pool with what soon will be all 4 children!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

You'll diffently have me to call! We are becoming members there.. I will diffently help you!