Saturday, May 2, 2009

Fresh Air

I have been remiss to not record the ending of Philip's semester. Monday was his last day of school and the beginning summer vacation. I am so glad to have his semester behind us all so we can move on to other things. We have some great plans ahead of us as we await the coming of this baby: a trip to the zoo, a play, a sleepover at Aunt Heidi's, strawberry picking, going to the beach, lots of birthdays, more strawberries. That is just May! I am hoping that I will continue to feel as good as I am so I can enjoy these fun times with the rest of the family. As far as school for Peter, he will not yet be on summer vacation! In fact, his learning will continue throughout. I will be passing the torch to his father as they explore physics, stamp collecting, gardening, possibly cub scout camp, sleeping outdoors, camping (yes that's different), reading lots of comic books and CS Lewis and who knows what else these two will get into!

Although, I am definitely counting down the weeks (6 by the way), I can breathe a little deeper knowing that my hubby has put away his school books for the summer!!!

No comments: