Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wild Thing

I spent the last evening catching up on my reading of my MomSense magazine. It's the magazine that I get monthly from MOPS. I came across an ad for this book
I am not an impulse buyer by any means. However, I have to have this book. The publicist did a great job selling the book. I mean after reading this what mother with a son couldn't buy this.
Born to be . . . wild!
A boy's endless imagination, hunger for adventure, and passionate spirit are matched only by his deep desire to be affirmed, esteemed, and loved... The truth is, boys don't need to be tamed -they need to be understood, loved, challenged, and encouraged. Wild Things helps parents, teachers, mentors, and others understand and explore the hearts, minds, and ways of boys-and the vital role that parents and caregivers play on the journey to manhood. Based on clinical research and filled with practical tips and suggestions, Wild Things gives fresh insight and much-needed encouragement on the road to raising boys.
I just ordered a copy thanks to Amazon; I'll let you know if it's as good as the summary!

1 comment:

Amanda Rose said...

I would love to hear what you think of this book. It sounds like something I would like to read too!