Thursday, February 26, 2009

Catching up

Can you tell that I am catching up on my blog entries. Time has slipped by and I have neglected my blog. I have been thinking a lot lately about a lot of stuff- boys, winter, chores, schedules, schools, babies, toddlers, 4 kids, the hope of spring...It has been enough to keep my mind occupied. I have honestly really struggled the last few weeks with life. We had our fair share of the stomach flu; not once but twice for Emma. We've had our fair share of very cold weather here in Roxboro. My boys have spent the entire winter becoming more and more like well- boys who need to be outdoors! A few weeks ago I implemented a chore system. We haven't been completely consistent but it is definitely a step in the right direction. Today, Peter's main extra chore was to wash windows. Ryan doesn't really have any chores but he can tell you all about "morning work" and his jobs. He wanted to help Peter with the windows. I gave him a paper towel and this is what I found

No comments: