Monday, December 29, 2008

We're off

I realized that I have neglected my blog here in the last few weeks. I guess the change of routine and days filled with activity kept me busy. I do want to jot down some of our favorite happenings from this Christmas holiday.
1. Extended time with family.
2. Great food: ham and poppy seed rolls (Philip had never had them!), chocolate peanut butter balls, Moravian cake, fruit salad...need I add to the list-
3. Parties and dinner with friends.
4. Warm days with Carolina blue skies - I have no need for a white Christmas!

5. Getting to go on vacation!!!
Which is where our family will head tomorrow morning. We are going to spend a few more days in Charlotte and then head to Boone. We are looking forward to a wonderful time away with lots of hiking, skiing, hot chocolate and relaxing.

1 comment:

KF said...

HAVE FUN!! We'll miss you -- be safe, but not toooooooo safe :).